These days, it’s difficult to find ways to improve the factory design of a car. That being said, we’ve managed to find some relatively simple add-ons that improve performance.
1. Wider wheels and tires: This is a simple, effective way to improve handling , including road-holding, turn-in-precision, and braking.
2. High performance shocks, springs, and coil-over springs: This little update will allow your car to stay in contact with road on bumps and at higher speeds.
3. Larger anti-roll bars: The advantage to this is that your car will stay level with the road and optimizes tire contact patch.
4. Adjustable top strut mounts and chassis braces: This allows for greater alignment range which supports fine-tuning for better road-blocking.
5. Larger Diameter Catalyst-black exhaust: This allows your engine to operate at a more efficient, high-speed operation.
6. Stiffer motor mounts: Get better engine response and handling precision.
7. Performance seats: Not only do these seats look sleek, they provide greater body support, so you have more steering and pedal control.
8. High temperature brake pads: Allow for less fade during heavy braking and faster deceleration.
9. Less restrictive cold-air intake: Get more efficient engine operation, especially at higher speeds.
10. Stainless steel braided brake liners: This will give you a quicker brake response and less chance for a ruptured line.
The best part about these add-ons? None of them are permanent changes. If you decide to sell your car or update the modification, they are easy to remove. What are you waiting for? If you’ve been looking for a way to update your car, one of these may be the perfect fit for you!