More Luxury, More Benefits for Cadillac Owners
Cadillac has a Valentine’s Day gift for buyers of new Cadillac cars – an improved owner benefits program called Cadillac Shield. And, it’s a gift that will keep on giving with better service and new technologies exclusively for Cadillac owners.
The new Cadillac Shield program is being rolled out to all new Cadillac owners, along with previous buyers of 2011 Cadillac models.
2011 Cadillac CTS Sedan – One of the many cars now eligible for the
Cadillac Shield owner benefits program.
Cadillac Shield benefits include:
- Four-year, 50,000-mile vehicle bumper-to-bumper warranty coverage, with courtesy transportation during service visits for warranty issues.
- Cadillac Premium Care Maintenance, which provides scheduled oil changes, tire rotations, multi-point vehicle inspections, and replacement of engine and cabin air filters for the first four years or 50,000 miles.
- 24/7 roadside assistance for the first five years or 100,000 miles.
- Five-year, 100,000-mile powertrain warranty.
- Standard one-year OnStar Directions and Connections plan, which includes automatic crash response, turn-by-turn navigation, vehicle diagnostics, stolen vehicle assistance, and hands-free calling.
- OnStar smart-phone app, which allows owners to track diagnostic information, such as oil life and fuel-tank levels, through their iPhone or Android, as well as access common key fob functions, such as starting the engine, unlocking doors, and turning on the lights.
- myCadillac smart-phone app that allows owners to set a reminder of where they parked, schedule maintenance services, locate a dealer, and request roadside assistance through their iPhone or Android.