Many schools are already back in session and Labor Day is just around the corner, signaling the end to summer. However, as car dealers begin to clear out their 2010 car models to make room for 2011 vehicles, the end of summer car deals are beginning to heat up at automotive dealerships across the U.S.
Here are a few examples:
- Chrysler has extended its “60 Days Regret Free Purchase” incentive program through Sept. 7.
- Ford is holding its model year-end event through Sept. 7. You’ll find 0% financing and cash back on many 2010 Ford models.
- GM “Summer Savings” includes 0% financing for many Chevrolet cars, low financing rates and cash back for Buick and GMC vehicles, and 0% financing rates or special lease rates for some Cadillac cars.
- The Lexus “Golden Opportunity” sales event runs through Sept. 7. Deals include special lease offers on 2010 Lexus vehicles.
- Mitsubishi is running its “Beat the Summer Heat” event, with many offers for factory rebates or special financing incentives available until Sept. 30.
- Nissan’s “Bottom Line” model year-end clearance event includes 0% financing offers on the 2010 Altima and Rogue, as well as special lease deals on the 2010 Sentra.
- Volvo also is holding a 2010 model year-end sales event with varying offers of special financing or lease rates for select models through Sept. 30.
Since vehicle incentive programs can vary from region to region and from dealer to dealer, the best advice is to talk directly to your local car dealer to find the best car deals out there. (Find a car dealer near you.)
Safe travels if you’re headed away from home this upcoming Labor Day weekend.
Happy car shopping!