Did you know that if you purchase a Chrysler, Dodge, or Jeep® vehicle that you can buy auto insurance from the automaker, too? Chrysler, Dodge, and Jeep-branded auto insurance programs are offered through Chrysler Financial Services and provided by 21st Century Insurance.
Some of the benefits include:
- Roadside assistance program.
- $100 deductible waiver on insurance repairs made through an authorized Chrysler, Jeep, or Dodge dealership.
- All insurance repairs made with original manufacturer parts from Mopar that are specifically engineered for your vehicle, not replacement or generic parts.
- Insurance repairs are guaranteed for the life of the vehicle (non-transferable).
- Average savings of around $400 a year on auto insurance costs as compared to other carriers.
The above benefits are exclusive to insured Chrysler, Jeep, and Dodge vehicles, but other vehicles in your household also can be insured through these programs regardless of make and model.
Want to know more or request a quote, visit cf.com/insurance.
Read more: Ways to Save on Auto Insurance | Automaker Perks and Programs.