Performance Meets Comfort in CarLocate's Top Road-Trip Ready Vehicle Choices
KETTERING, Ohio – July 10, 2012 – With summer here, many car shoppers are looking to buy a vehicle that's road-trip ready. The CarLocate.com team has identified its top five vehicles for road trippin' to help consumers on their way.
All five of these vehicles offer high levels of driving performance and include interior space and amenities that help keep passengers comfortable and entertained.
5 Top Vehicles for Road Trippin'
- 2012 Dodge Challenger SRT8: The Challenger's powerful V8 engine paired with its impressive list of media features inside make it a top pick for any journey.
- 2013 Ford F-150 SVT Raptor: Everything from the Raptor's front grille-mounted camera to its intuitive voice navigation, not to mention its incredible off-road capability, are sure to turn your ordinary road trip into a full-blown adventure.
- 2012 Honda Odyssey: With its modern profile and available high-tech features, the Odyssey is anything but an ordinary family van.
- 2012 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited: The Wrangler Unlimited gives you the power to go off-road (and stay on it) in style.
- 2013 Hyundai Veloster Turbo: The Veloster Turbo has the technology options that keep you connected to the road – and to your friends – every step of the way.
CarLocate.com is designed to help consumers locate the car that best fits with what they want to buy. To shop for your perfect car from your local dealership, visit www.carlocate.com.
CarLocate.com (www.carlocate.com) is designed to make the experience of locating and buying a car simpler, easier, and more effective. With CarLocate.com, anyone can quickly search new and used cars from thousands of dealerships, conveniently narrowing their search by a dozen criteria until they locate the car they want to buy. Consumers also can connect with CarLocate.com on Facebook (facebook.com/carlocate.com) or Twitter (twitter.com/carlocate).