Here is what's new on CarLocate.com.
- "Quick Look" vehicle views enable you to review additional details about a vehicle without navigating away from your current vehicle search results. (View example.)
- Automaker pages provide a central place for you to discover the distinct vehicle offerings of U.S. car and truck brands.
- The AutoCheck® logo now displays prominently alongside the used vehicle listing when AutoCheck® vehicle history report information is automatically available for review from the selling dealership. This availability is based on settings established by the listing dealership. (View example.)
- CarLocate.com mobile site launched. Browse new and used cars from your mobile phone, on any Web-enabled device, on any carrier.
- Automotive Socialize page brings together a number of resources to help you find relevant information about cars and car buying and to interact with the CarLocate.com team and other car shoppers. This page includes the CarLocate.com blog and automotive forum, as well as sections to tell you about CarLocate.com's activities, contests, and social media.
- Clicking the mobile phone icon from any new or used car listing enables you to send the details about that car from the site to your mobile phone. This allows you to review the listing later or share it with others via text message.
- Clicking the telephone icon next to the dealer's contact information connects you directly to a representative at the dealership so you can ask questions or schedule a test drive. Launch of user-driven discussion Forum.
- Free account registration now provides you with single sign-on capability for saved searches, CarMatch automatic vehicle search alerts, Blog comments, and Forum posts.
- Green Search feature now available from Advanced Search.
- More quickly and easily change search criteria within vehicle search results pages.
- For new cars, ability to browse first by make and then model (with rollover picture of each model) before search results display.
- When browsing by city in the Site Map, you can now drill down by make or by make and model.