Did you know that many automakers also offer you a chance to purchase auto insurance from them or through their associated finance companies? Ask your local car dealership for details or contact these insurers directly.
Audi Prestige Insurance is provided and underwritten by Liberty Mutual Company. It is an auto and home insurance program designed to meet the needs of the Audi driver's lifestyle.
Through Audi Prestige Insurance, you are entitled to special reduced rates on your auto and home insurance, which is in addition to the many other savings available based on your age, driving experience, Audi vehicle safety features, number of vehicles, college education, etc. Plus, Liberty Mutual will guarantee your Audi Prestige Insurance rate for twelve months.
Features and benefits include:
- New car total loss replacement: If your new Audi is totaled in the first year of ownership, and within the first 15,000 miles, you will get a brand new Audi with no depreciation.
- Original Audi replacement parts on repairs.
- 24-hour emergency roadside assistance.
- Towing to your nearest Audi dealer.
- 24-hour, 7 days per week claims service.
Visit the Audi Prestige Insurance website for more details.
BMW Insurance Agency, Inc. has teamed up with Liberty Mutual to offer BMW Performance Insurance to BMW drivers. It offers benefits and exclusive discounts based on safety features that come standard on BMW cars, such as like air bags, automatic seatbelts, anti-lock brakes, and more.
As a BMW driver, you can take advantage of a group discount of up to 10 percent, and your rate can be locked in for a full year. You could save even more if:
- You have a 2005 or newer BMW with BMW Assist.
- Your BMW has passive restraints (such as air bags or automatic seatbelts), anti-lock brakes, or an anti-theft device.
- You insure both your auto and home through BMW Performance Insurance.
- You insure more than one vehicle.
- An operator on your policy qualifies for as a good student.
- You are 40 years of age or older.
High Performance Benefits include:
- Original BMW replacement parts on repairs.
- New vehicle replacement cost coverage.
- Towing to the nearest BMW center.
- Concierge service.
- 24-hour claims service.
- 24-hour enhanced roadside assistance.
- Accident forgiveness.
For more details, visit the BMW Performance Insurance website.
Chrysler, Dodge, and Jeep®-branded auto insurance programs are offered through Chrysler Financial Services and provided by 21st Century Insurance.
Some of the benefits include:
- Roadside assistance program.
- $100 deductible waiver on insurance repairs made through an authorized Chrysler, Jeep, or Dodge dealership.
- All insurance repairs made with original manufacturer parts from Mopar that are specifically engineered for your vehicle, not replacement or generic parts.
- Insurance repairs are guaranteed for the life of the vehicle (non-transferable).
- Average savings of around $400 a year on auto insurance costs as compared to other carriers.
The above benefits are exclusive to insured Chrysler, Jeep, and Dodge vehicles, but other vehicles in your household also can be insured through these programs regardless of make and model. Chrysler Financial Insurance website.
Ford Motor Company
Ford customers may buy auto insurance from Ford Motor Company Insurance Services for their Ford, Lincoln, and Mercury vehicles. The company offers auto insurance, rates, and benefits designed specifically for the Ford customer.
When you take your vehicle to a participating dealership or body shop for a covered repair, you can receive:
- $100 off your collision deductible.
- Guaranteed workmanship for as long as you own your car.
- Use of genuine Ford parts.
- Fast, accurate claims service.
- Repairs Done Right: As a customer of the Ford Motor Company Insurance Services program, you'll have your vehicle repaired by Ford specialists. You can choose to have your vehicle repaired at participating dealerships or authorized body shops and receive customer-focused benefits.
You also may receive discounts when you combine your auto insurance policy with your home or renters policy. Ford Motor Company Insurance Services.
You can purchase insurance for GM vehicles (Buick, Cadillac, Chevrolet, and GMC) through GMAC Insurance, which offers auto coverage options for accident collision and liabilities, breakdown, theft, or other loss.
Other features and benefits include:
- SmartValet: They'll pick up your damaged vehicle and bring you a rental car after a claim. Once your vehicle is repaired, they will deliver it directly to you and return the rental car.
- SmartParts Promise: Guaranteed use of only Original Equipment Manufacturer (OEM) parts in collision repairs. OEM collision parts are manufactured to the same standards as the original parts on your vehicle.
- Guaranteed repairs: Lifetime Guarantee on all collision repairs made at any of the Gold Medal Repair Shops.
- Emergency Expense Allowance: Up to $500 in food, lodging, and travel expenses after a covered claim.
- SmartReplacement: If you need to replace your vehicle after a total loss, the insurer can refer you to an expert who will quickly search for the exact car you want.
- SmartInspect: Once your car has been repaired after a claim, representatives will re-inspect it upon request to help ensure it is in top condition.
- Guaranteed claims service satisfaction or a waived deductible up to $250.
GMAC Insurance also offers discounts on multiple vehicles and on multiple policies made with the insurer. GMAC Insurance website.
Liberty Mutual Insurance Company offers Subaru owners automobile and home insurance with a number of special features and services specifically designed for Subaru owners through the Subaru Advantage Insurance program.
Subaru Advantage Insurance features include:
- New Subaru Total Loss Replacement: If an insured motorist's new Subaru is totaled in the first two years of ownership, and within the first 30,000 miles, it will be replaced with a brand-new Subaru.
- Discount of up to 10 percent off Liberty Mutual's rates on auto and home insurance.
- Discounts based on driving experience, Subaru safety features, age, college education, etc.
- 24-hour emergency roadside assistance.
- Towing to the nearest Subaru dealer.
- Genuine Subaru replacement parts on collision repairs.
- Bicycle replacement for stolen bicycles under Subaru Advantage Insurance home coverage.
Go to the Subaru Advantage Insurance website for complete details.
Note: These policies may change from time to time without notice. Always consult the insurer directly for the most current information.